Saturday, February 06, 2010

Casen's Birthday















Due to Liam's birth occuring only a month before Casen's birthday, Casen's birthday party will be later this month. We still wanted to do something special with Casen on his day though. Josh, Liam, and I took him to lunch where he got a corn dog, fries, and an icecream. Every little boy's favorite. Then Josh took him sledding. I was busy with Liam in the car so I didn't get out to take any more pictures of Case, but I think he had a lot of fun. He didn't last real long - he was cold! Then we went to Immie and Bunny's to watch him open up some gifts they gave him - a book and a horse! As the evening progessed, all that pop he was drinking was fueling his energy levels. He was jumping from the couch onto a pile of pillows - a game Josh showed him at our house awhile back. Oh the picture of Case and me asleep is during his nap after his sledding. He was worn out, and I have been since Liam's arrival. Thankfully, the tiredness is worth it - I have two great little boys!

No comments: