1. At 3, H is very entertaining...
|She currently poses for pics with a thumbs up or jazz hands.|
Notice that freaky mask covering her face. Though entertaining, it's a bit creepy.
2....except her fits. Then she's not so entertaining.
3. We're in full swing of sports: baseball and soccer.
4. I'm surviving the start of the semester with coffee.
And so is H....
|Kidding people. She steals my mom's cooled London Fog.|
5. On our free evenings, everyone now is old enough to play games.
It's one of my favorite things to do with the kids.
|C is practicing his Vegas roll.|
6. I got to see one of my favorite bands for the first time thanks to Josh.
The Avett Brothers - and Bonus! Jordan and Chris were here and got to go with us.
7. I've gotten to see a lot of family this month: siblings, cousins, and Mamaw.
And more are visiting tomorrow!
8. School is picking up as classes get busier and events are getting more frequent.
I got to catch up with Oxford friends in person.
J got to meet my Museum of the Bible peeps.
Ran into Heather the curator.
Got to hear Ted give a lecture.
My co-author Myron got to visit to recruit and to speak at OC.
Off-campus-friend lunches/coffee began again.
I got to meet up with Adub and Pam already this semester.
I've gotten to speak at a few different venues. Here's me with the incoming Honors freshmen.
Josh got to speak too at this event. It was a fun experience.
I'll probably blog more about this later, but for now: I'm thankful for the experience and enjoying it overall.