I had another easygoing moment when I made up these rules at Stapels on Valentines Day:
1. You can push your sister only in this aisle.
2. You can go fast but not too fast.*
3. Keep moving so your sister won't fuss.
4. You stop if someone comes walking down this aisle.**
1. Entertain your sister by any means necessary*** so she won't fuss.
5. Do not run your brother over.
I count this trip as a win. I got Josh a cool present. Nobody cried. AND nobody got hurt.
*You might wonder what's the difference between "fast" and "too fast." Ask C, he knows.
**Nobody was dumb enough to come down our aisle.
***Dancing and gymnastics sufficed this time for "any means necessary."