1. The copier upped its game and is winning the battle.
2. You've lost the battle in your office.
3. A colleague offers you chocolate telling you, "It looks like you need this" after seeing you drag yourself and two boys to your office for extra grading.
4. Extra shots in the coffee. Enough said.
5. You pray for rain and sports cancellations so you can grade.
6. You silently think more than once a day when there's a student in your office, Please don't cry in my office.
7. Your mom sends you texts like this:
8. Dead Week usually coincides with the house being messy. The culmination is that it's the week that our neighborhood lawn patrol publicly shames anybody that needs to mow their lawn.