Monday, April 23, 2007

Sheri's Birthday and Easter Weekend

I finally downloaded our pictures from a couple of weeks ago. We had a good time. It was my mom-in-law Sheri's 50th birthday; there was a surprise birthday party for her Saturday night. Jack did such a good job planning it and Jessi decorated and helped with the food. Sheri was so surprised!
Then that night, Tana got to stay the night so we decorated Easter eggs. After church the next day, the Easter bunny had decorated the tree with 10 pairs of flip flops - they were Tana's size! Tana looks exactly like her JayJay in that picture when Jessi was a little girl. We had fun taking pics after church that day. I love my added family!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decorating eggs is so much fun, yet I haven't done it for over 12 years. I remember the smell of vinegar and the little wire egg dippers. I heard they have less pungent solutions for dying the eggs. Where is the fun in that?

April said...

Sounds like fun! I haven't colored eggs in a long time either.

Amanda said...

i hadn't decorated in a long time - but i got to the friday before that at dr. o's easter party. by the end of the night there were lots of "chemistry" easter eggs - eggs with molecules drawn on it and what not.

Annie said...

hey, any chance you're coming for graduation next week? :)