Friday, October 26, 2012

What I'm Thankful For...

Hearing these little boys whoop with happiness when we pulled into the bowling alley parking lot.


Listening how it is from this boy. (This is a common stance from Mr. Big School Boy.)


I'm thankful for college students who...

listen to a play-by-play of angry birds intently....


...who willingly hold Liam's lunch meat until he's ready to eat it....


....and carve some great pumpkins!


I'm thankful for these little scientists.


I'm thankful for this superhero. He can be there in a flash.


He hangs out with one of my faves: Spiderman.


Planning their next plan of attack....


...well at least until Flash wears himself out.


But don't worry. Both superheroes rallied themselves off the cafeteria floor for the search of candy.



Thankful for Bunny and Immie making the trek through the dorms with us.


I'm thankful for these three guys!


No comments: