Friday, March 24, 2017

The Liam Show

Maybe it was because we were back to a normal routine after Spring Break. Back to school and work.  Sports busy. Life busy again.
Or maybe L Child just needed some extra attention Monday night.

Liam told me outside on the trampoline, "Tonight I'm going to put on a Liam Show. It'll just be me."

Whatever the reason, I was reminded of Liam's request one Christmas, "I wish I was a Christmas Tree Star so then everybody could see me."

Oh, my middle child.


So after dinner, he put a show on for me. It had six acts (because after six, I told him he needed to work on homework so I could get H down).


There was nunchucks, drum playing, two dance numbers - one with a hat and one with props, juggling, and a magic show.

Of course, the Christmas Tree Star had to share the stage with his younger, upstaging sis at times.


Hmm...maybe THIS is why he needed some extra attention.



No comments: