Saturday, February 04, 2006

Nothing New Here

So it's been a long time since I've posted anything. Mainly I've been busy with school and working, and nothing interesting has happened in my labs. So a bit of a diversion from the usual chemistry stories to what's going on lately in my life.
Last night, Josh and I went to a Stillwater High School basketball game. We wanted to do something with the community - outside the University life. We had a good time. It was a flashback to being in high school...and it was $5 for one person to get into the game. I thought that was a bit high (ok, so I'm a bit of a cheapskate); it's only high school ball. But I guess we had a $10 worth of fun.
On another random tangent, I've been doing different things for my work out. Usually, I do the elliptical machine and lift weights. This semester I've started taking aerobics/toning classes along with a spin class. I only can do ONE spin class a week though - it kills me. I never knew you could work out so many different muscles riding a bike.
Well, maybe next time I'll have more news than high school basketball and spin class. Of course, the mundane does have some merit in life.
Until Next Time.

2 comments:

April said...

Hey, glad to hear what's going on with you. I have been taking a Yoga class and it is very interesting! I hope you enjoy your spin class!

Amanda said...

really? how interesting. there's a yoga class after my aerobics class but i've never stayed. maybe i will somtime.