Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another Quiz...I'm Green...What are YOU?

Take this test at Tickle


Amanda, your true color is Green!


What's Your True Color?

Brought to you by Tickle

You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!

Uh, I get the feeling these quizes are made to make you feel really good about yourself! So take a quiz and feel good about yourself!

4 comments:

April said...

I took the quiz too and I'm also green!

Amanda said...

really? i guess that's not surprising...we're pretty similar...too great women! haha i felt a little silly posting the quiz on there because it's sooo "you're so great!" kinda of description...but i'm interested in what others got as well as i like that picture of the green girl. haha

Monica B. said...

I was red. . .well at first I was black and I didn't like that so I retook it. Red sounded better.

Amanda said...

i love you monica! retaking personality quizzes! haha
i'm suprised mom, we weren't the same...