Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Newman's Recovery

We picked Newman up today after his surgery. He's still in some pain, and his Frankenstein-looking leg is shaven with stiches going up his whole thigh. I'm glad the surgery is over, but he can't run or jump for 8 weeks! That is going to be hard for a bird dog! He's either in his kennel or on a leash inside or outside. Right now, he's sleeping a lot though so that's good I guess. Padme is cute; she tries to open the kennel up so Newman can play with her. She's probably lonely during the day.
I'm this bad with our dogs, I'm going to be a nervous wreck when I have kids and they get hurt! haha
Josh is seranading Newman now. Okay not really, but he is practicing his guitar in the living room where Newman's resting.

1 comment:

April said...

I'm so sorry about Newman hurting himself! I hope he gets better soon! I miss you and love you lots!