Sunday, August 27, 2006

Weekend





We had a good weekend. I was pretty efficient on Friday; I worked late at school and then went grocery shopping late that night.
Saturday, Josh and me took the dogs for a run at the lake and swimming. Newman ran the whole 3 miles! His leg is doing awesome.
Padme ran a mile with me and kept wanting to stop and lay down on the mile back (we were walking by this time). Newman and Padme swam quite a bit later - Padme looks like a seal because she goes all the way under the water - head and all! I'll have to take some pictures of them next time we take them to the lake. Funny enough, Newman was not sore and still hyper all weekend while Padme has been sore and sleepy.
Last night, Josh and me went to the Acapella concert at church. It was great - I was really impressed with this new group. It was an uplifting night.
Today after church we had potluck. We met one of our "adopted" college kids - they're baseball players. Josh is in Heaven already talking to them about it.
Overall, it's been a nice, eventful weekend!

No comments: