Wednesday, August 02, 2006

LOTR and SBTB Trivia Pursuit

Josh recieved Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit DVD Edition for his birthday last March. Of course, you can't play the game unless you're with other LOTR nerds. We've gotten to play a few times now with other friends who are fans of the movies and books. Sad to say, but I'm actually better at this version of trivial pursuit than I am at regular trivia pursuit. The last time I played the regular version I didn't get any pie pieces - I felt so dumb. BUT apparently, LOTR trivial pursuit is what I'm soppossed to play.
So early in the mornings here Saved by the Bell reruns are playing. Everytime Josh and I would go to spin class we can see the TV with SBTB episodes on (there's back to back episodes the whole class period). We aren't plugged into the TVs so we can't hear the show, we can only see it. If you give me about a minute, just by seeing a SBTB episode glimpse, I can lay out the whole plot of that particular episode for you. I think it's my gift. I think it's time to buy Saved by the Bell Trivia Pursuit DVD Edition.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Glad I am not alone on the SBTB issue. We should form a self help group! :)

Robert
www.bostonrob.blogspot.com
www.thatsgrace.blogspot.com