Thursday, July 27, 2006

75 minutes of Spin

Josh and I attend a spin class twice a week at the early hour of 6:30 AM. Those 45 minutes are killer, but I feel so proud of myself afterwards that I survived. Today was our last spin class for the summer (we have a month break until the fall classes start up). Today was a "special" 75-minute class...I burned 600 calories. It was crazy long, and I was just glad that I finished the 75 minutes and didn't die. Someone in class said that we need to make shirts that say, "I survived 75 minutes of spin class!"

5 comments:

Monica B. said...

That's great that you can do that. I never would have made it!! Of course being at 6:45 I never would have actually made it to class to not make it through the workout :). Have a restful break before school starts back up!

Amanda said...

i have to go bed EARLY to get up that early. then i usually go home, take a shower, and fall back asleep for a bit. ha!
it taken me half a year to work up to 75 minutes. its hard!
have you gone to LV yet?

Monica B. said...

nope, not until the 9th!! I was just talking to my mother-in-law about it (their taking us) and it's making me excited. Now it's 4 tests left and one paper which I'm working on right now and almost done with it!! Yeah!! When do you start back?

Amanda said...

i think the 3rd week of august...it's all a blur. haha i'lljust get a note in my box that i have a meeting and will get my teaching assignment friday and will start teaching monday. i love my procastinating department!

April said...

Ok, I have no clue what a spin class is... you will have to fill me in. :)