Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lifegroup and S'mores






Tuesday nights I attend Lifegroup with a great group of girls. It's always so uplifting and encouraging...and fun! Different girls take turns presenting the lesson so I get to hear some different ideas and thoughts. After our devo, it's easy to stick around, visit, and laugh.
Chancey brought her s'more maker and five of us stayed late and made s'mores. The marshmellows really do get roasted; way better than the microwave method. Seungeun (pronouncd Sing'in) is from Korea and had never made s'mores. I'm glad we introduced this nutrition graduate student to a delicious (but unhealthy) snack! Lauren is the one in the picture "choking" (I think that's what she was doing). Cassie hosts our lifegroup at her apartment each week.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

amen to that!

Joshua Nichols, MS, LMFT said...

I am glad you are really having a good time in this life group. Ummm....Why didn't you bring me home a S'more though?

April said...

Hey Amanda, I realized that I am somewhat behind on reading your blog or I have missed some posts. Anyway, the smores sound yummy! I hope you are doing well. :)