Friday, December 08, 2006

The Big Snow 2006




Well, our first snow of the year was exciting! I loved it! Wednesday night, the temperature dropped and the newscasters said it was going to be a big snow. School got canceled Thursday and Friday from all the ice and snow we got. I hadn't seen snow like this in Oklahoma since January of 2000, my first winter in Oklahoma at OC (where two days of school was canceled then too). Thursday the snow began to fall. Newman liked it of course...it was like icecubes from Heaven. Padme went outside just to be outside with all of us. I don't think she was thrilled about it all like the rest of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from down underin New zealand. I was searching the blog world when your blog popped up. You have some reall y great photos.