Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mission Accomplished: Proposal




So I got done with my proposal yesterday and passed my PhD candidacy exam. I never want to have to go through that whole process again; I think it was the most difficult thing I've ever done. The oral exam part was scary and difficult; I'm glad it's over. Now I just need to finish my research and write my dissertation...hmmm....ha!
These are some pictures of Josh and me after the ordeal. Like my suit? Courtesy of April Stephens' fashion advice and shopping expert...and my spring break last year!
Last night, Josh and I went to our small group's Christmas party. We had a good time playing Dirty Santa using a card game called George. It was a nice relaxing night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You look HOT! I wish I could have seen in person!

Joshua Nichols, MS, LMFT said...

Hey Babe, I knew you'd pass. Won't be long now when I can call you doctor in all situations. Love ya.

Amanda said...

*rolling my eyes*

Charity said...

Hey, its Charity!!! I am so proud of you...my little girl is growing up so fast *sniff, sniff* It wasn't too long ago that we were scaring ourselves silly in the dorms at night ;) Good times, good times...April did a good job on the clothes, too!! Congrats!