Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Some of my Favorites Recently...







Casen loves his bathtime. He just like to sit in the water and look around. He also will swing his leg out of the hammock into the water.
Monday, we ran some errands. We also visited Ms. Jennifer (she gave him the horse outfit) and Daddy at work.
Yesterday, he started smiling more. He loves to be sung to and have his arms move. We sang Patty-Cake and My God Is So Big. Today, he talked back to me for the first time when I was talking and playing with him. You could tell he was struggling to find a way to communicate. I bet he laughs soon - as soon as he figures it out.

1 comment:

**JJ** said...

it's funny how much he has changed just since a week ago...smiling and cooing at ya!! jc has changed to.. she'll just sit and start talking to ya without you saying anything to her.. she does it to get your attention!! it's so cute and funny! and she has been crying for bath time the last couple of nights.. little booger!