Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pressure, Pressure, Pressure

So we're trying to do a lot of things this semester: be parents, balance time between everything, and I'm trying to finish up and graduate this summer (I missed the spring deadline). Anyway, it can be a lot of pressure sometimes. I try to do one thing at a time and keep calm. Then I have the following conversation with my 6-year-old niece Saturday:

Me: I have to go school and work for a little bit.

Tana: Why? Don't go to school!

Me: I have to go, I have work still to do...

Tana: You must not be a good worker then!

Apparently, her teacher tells her and the students at her school, "If you're not done yet, you aren't working well!"

Thanks for the added pressure! : )

3 comments:

April said...

HA! Gotta love those kids!

**JJ** said...

hahahahhaa.. that's gotta make you feel good!! ha ha ha

April said...

Ha ha... don't worry too much though. You know you will get your work done! :)