Saturday, February 14, 2009

Birthday Fall



I think it was my first birthday (it might have been my 2nd) when I fell on a counter (or maybe a coffee table? Ok, I probably should have had my mom recap the story for me ha!). I ended up busting my top lip where I have a tiny scar today.
It must run in the family but to a lesser degree.
While Josh and I were getting ready for the party, Uncle Jar asked if Case could go outside with him. After putting his shoes on him, Uncle Jar took him outside. They came back in shortly later. Case had been on the trampoline. Uncle Jar said that Case had looked at him with an onery look and had taken off running across the trampoline. Uncle Jar made it to the other side, but Case beat him and fell and hit his head on the bar. Ouch! He was alright, but had a nasty bruise and bump right in time for the party. Poor birthday boy! He didn't cry much though so he's a tough boy!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

The story is . . . We were getting ready to go to Nona's for you 1st birthday - dinner a little party. We were going over early to help set up and you came running into our bedroom and fell - you hit your mouth on the bedframe and cut it - it bleed like crazy since it was on your head. Off to the ER we went and the dinner/celebration was put on hold for a few hours.
Poor little boy - I had hoped he wouldn't be accident prone like our side of the family!