Thursday, July 02, 2009

Reading With Mama



The same night Case worked out with Josh, Case also read with me. Case loves reading books - on his own or being read to. He also just likes to carry his books around. This evening he brought some books over next to me where I was reading. He sat next to me and started reading his own books. It was so cute! One of my favorite things about my friend Pam is that we can do anything together - even just read and hang out. I was reminded of that when Case was content just to sit next to me and read.

2 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

I am so thankful Casen is developing a love for reading. I like that he sits by you while you read and does some reading too!

Anonymous said...

i like that he sits by you while you read and does some reading too

Get More Details