Saturday, September 19, 2009

Casen's Top Things at the Zoo

The RRoooaaarrss! (aka the lions). I think this is the same female that will come off the hill to come down and watch the little kids like Case more closely. Today, she was already by the window to get out of the rain. She swiped at anybody who stood by her too long. Look out!
(Oh, and a sidenote because I didn't get a picture of the sealions...everytime I would tell him that was a sealion (as we watched him swim by), Case would roar. Much to the delight of the bystanders.)












Giant bunny statue. Freaky to Mama? Yes.






WAATTEEERR! It rained all morning.







The Big Turtles! (and yes, he can say "turtle" now...he just started saying it; I thought tortoise was too much to ask a 19-month-old)





Freed peacocks walking around. We ran into a few different ones throughout our stay at the zoo. The white peacock came to visit when we were in the Pachyderm House.

3 comments:

Charity said...

LOL @ freaky rabbit statue!!! Oh, how I miss being around you girl!

Amanda said...

i knew you'd appreciate that : )

that's why we were such great roommates!

Brendakaye said...

I think it is so neat you can go to the zoo so often! I hope we can come down and go with you next summer