Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I've Created a Monster



You think I'm talking about Casen, right?

Nope.

Myself.

This is me Monday morning. I used the guise to have Casen wear a medal (the one from last year) so I could take yet another picture of myself with the medal (this time I'm wearing my Marathon shirt).

Don't worry - God has humbled me. I walked around yesterday like Frankenstein because my legs were even stiffer than they were on Monday. Today, I limped around for 3 hours because my foot arch was in major pain.

I am excited that Case has taken to racing now. He runs and wants an audience. Maybe one day he can do the Kid's Marathon.

4 comments:

April said...

HA HA! Nice, Amanda, real nice. I'd be the same way...except I don't have a kid so it's just me taking pictures of my own accomplishments. At least you can masquerade your arrogance. Ha! Love ya!

Amanda said...

glad i'm entertaining : )

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Just tell yourself you are "training" Case for when he has a medal of his own. By the way - just curious: where does your medal hang when it isn't being photographed?

Amanda said...

haha on our hat rack in plain view