Saturday, April 03, 2010

Visiting Baby Gavin...









...oh and everyone else too! Last week we went to the hospital to see Baby Gavin hours old. We got to visit them all at home last night. Case played with all the "new" toys and Steven. Liam got to play with Gavin's toys too and got to be held by his Grammy and by his JuJu too. I tried to get the 3 kids together to take pictures, but that didn't work. I did get quite a few of Gavin (as you can see - isn't he precious!!??) and some of Liam and Gavin. Liam is about 3 months older than Gavin. I already can't imagine Liam being Gavin's size but their birth weights were about the same (8 lbs). I think I made Gavin finally cry by all the pictures I was taking! Sorry Mama!
We learned another of Jourdan's secret talents - she can hitchhike with her toes!
We had a good time - both of my boys went down to bed there. That's a first for Liam going to bed somewhere other than home. Another milestone!

Oh, and one more thing...I would like to just say that I'm a bit jealous of Jourdan. She looks great and she's getting around awesome after only a week of giving birth to Gavin. I think I'm zombie-like in all the pictures taken the first 6 weeks!



2 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

He is precious. Looks like you all had a great time. How did the hitchhiking with her toes come up?

April said...

Congrats on a new one in the family! He is cute!