Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best Lines From Today

Tulle came over to play this afternoon to have a break from her new little sister Talla. There's a big difference between a 4-year-old-girl and an almost-3-year-old-boy. Here are some of the best lines I heard today:


Tulle: You can't come in here - this is my room. [She's in the corner area that is Casen's "cave".]

[Casen just stands in there looking at her like she's crazy.]

Tulle: This is a GIRL'S room! It smells like a girl.

Casen: No, it smells like poop! [Wicked laugh.]


Tulle is pretending she is Repunzel, Case and Liam are brothers, and I'm the mom. She is calling me Mom.

Casen: [To Tulle] You not her mom. [To me] You my mama. [Panicked cry]


Tulle: Do you want to play Mommy and Daddy?

Casen: No, Daddy is not here.

Tulle: No, you can be the Daddy.

Casen: I'M NOT THE DADDY...MAMA, I'M NOT THE DADDY!

Tulle: [With a baby doll under shirt] Come on Daddy, let's go.

Casen: I'm not the Daddy. [Walks off.]


Every time he addresses Tulle:
Casen: Jaci!

And last but not least:
I walk into the dining room to Tulle saying she has a baby now and pulling the baby out from her shirt as Case is screaming. I'm pretty sure he didn't like the fact that the baby was in her shirt.

3 comments:

Sharlene said...

What can I say? I cracked up - laughing out loud!!!!!!!!! That's cute and funny and so precious. Guess maturity comes with age when you are under 5.

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Oh I needed a laugh and this gave me lots! I like that Casen is so straight forward - things are black and white!

Jacqueline said...

hahahahahahahahahahahah!! Too funny!