Monday, January 31, 2011

What I Turned Around to See Yesterday...


I was enjoying a funny pixar film with Casen in the front living room. It's the room that has all the boxes, a VCR/DVD combo with a TV for Casen's movies, and a coffee table that our friends Pam and David gave us.

I turned around and about had a heart attack to see L Child standing on top of the table surveying the area. He didn't laugh or think it was funny. He just acted like, "What? This is what I do all the time."

He probably does.

So since he acted like it wasn't a big deal, I snapped a picture. Then told him no. He didn't seem to agree with that decision.

I've been watching him like a hawk since then, but he hasn't done it again. Or at least I haven't caught him.

Coffee-table climbing might have bored him. Tonight he figured out how to remove his diaper. I caught him running around bottom-less. He WAS laughing at that fact. Apparently, naked running equals hilarious.

2 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

#1 He probably has been on the table prior to yesterday

#2 Could he have possibly figured out that if he doesn't act like it is a big deal then maybe you won't think it is either?

#3 I think they all find naked (or at least bare -bottom) running Hilarious AND Fun!

#4 Just wait till he combines the table top standing with the diaper removal!

April said...

Oh my goodness! That wild boy! Ha ha!