Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shameful

I found these beauties a couple of weeks ago when I was going through old boxes from my childhood. I was searching for things to put in our upcoming garage sale.

Jealous, aren't you? Don't you wish you HAD the Sad/Happy mask earrings? Or at least one pair of fish earrings?

Like the JEM earrings? They are even plastic.

Well don't worry. You can have these! Apparently, these earrings aren't in demand anymore. They didn't sell at the garage sale. My nieces didn't even want free jewelry. They did take some of the funny flair I had. I'm sure you can guess which buttons and keychains they picked out (they are 10 and 12).

So let me know if you would like the cool lizard earrings or a President's Fitness Award pin. They're all yours.


1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Do you deliver? Too. Hot. For. Words. WE can't wait to see ya'll!