Monday, February 27, 2012

Snow Day! Well Kinda.

I haven't blogged in awhile. I have a bunch of photos to post. Funny stories to blog about. But it's a crazy semester. So maybe I'll catch up this summer. In the meantime, I wanted to blog about tonight so I won't forget what we did tonight. (When I signed into my blogger account, I had two past entries that I hadn't published yet. Enjoy the updates all you readers out there ha!)

Tonight, the boys and I had a make-believe snow day. We had a snowball fight, made a snowman (actually two), made snow angels, and watched the snowmen melt.

Here's to big imaginations! Case asked for snow all winter, and we only got a little this year (the last two years - we had A LOT!). I think that's why he wanted to pretend it was snowing. L Child joined in the fun right away.
Good times pretending we got to play in the snow.

No comments: