Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August Family Time

August is usually a nice transitional time for us. The boys start school at the beginning of the month, and I'm going back to work, but my schedule is flexible the first couple of weeks. Before the busyness of the semester begins, I usually enjoy the return to an easy schedule.



This year, we're especially soaking up some family time since I was gone last month.



Last weekend, Josh had the idea to take the kids to the fun spot on campus to play.



It's a good time of the year because the campus is empty. 
Except it was hot. 
Really hot.



We all played soccer.

The guys played baseball.





H wasn't interested in baseball so she and I played Follow the Leader up on the steps and near the clock tower.




The start of my semester is picking up so I'm enjoying some family time.


No comments: