Thursday, January 04, 2007

Funtimes After Xmas



After Christmas, we had a good time doing a few different things. Josh played his guitar and we all sang different songs. Mom took me for a fancy tea with Joyce and Rochelle in Tucson. I really enjoyed the tea. Afterwards, Mom and Dad gave us our anniversary gift. It's a framed picture from our wedding with the mat that everybody signed at the wedding. Then one day Josh and me drove up to Mesa to see our friends Tony and Jill. It was good to see them. Josh and I went to see Rocky Balboa for our anniversary. The week before we were married, Josh convinced me to watch a Rocky movie every night. I actually liked them. It was neat to watch the final movie for our 6th anniversary.


4 comments:

Charity said...

Aw, I love all the pics! Its so good to see what your family is up to! And your dogs are adorable, too...Thanks for telling me how to find your blog! I blog on charvill.livejournal.com if u ever wanna look :)

April said...

It looks like you guys had a good Christmas! Wow, I can't believe you've been married for 6 years!! I'm glad you got to see Tony. How is he doing?

Amanda said...

he's doing well..he had a good recovery from the brain surgery and he's doing chemo and radiation right now. God really is working in his life.

Sharlene said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! You guys must've had a blast & never stopped to rest the whole 2 weeks!
I read BIG JOSH'S comments on yours & Annie's blogs and all I can say is..."Oh Josh" Sissie