Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Traveling and Traveling






So my dad flew in on Saturday, and we drove all the way to Arizona. My Dad traveled about 2,000 miles that day. The road trip wasn't too bad. The dogs were pretty good, and we survived New Mexico's awful interstates. We got into Sierra Vista at about 4 AM Arizona time. Then Monday morning, Mom, Jordan (and his dog Cerberus), and I drove up to Bullhead City (the caddy-corner to Sierra Vista corner in the state). We stayed at Gram and Gramps until Wednesday. My Uncle Gary and Aunt Georgia were there too. It was fun to hear old family stories and play cards. Of course, I didn't win a single game of Hand and Foot Canasta the whole time! My Gram made Newman, Padme, and Cerberus quilts for Xmas. They were so neat...this is a picture of Padme's.

No comments: