Thursday, November 29, 2007

Baby Face


I had another ultrasound done yesterday to check up on Baby Boy Nichols. You can see his chubby face in the picture (it's sideways). In some pictures, the tech pointed out he has hair. He's estimated to weigh about 4 lbs and 7 oz right now. I'm thinking he might be a big baby if he gains what they usually gain towards the end. We'll see!! Everything looked good so we are thankful. My mom got to go with me which was fun - I know she really enjoyed getting to see her first grandbaby on screen before he was born! I'm getting bigger - I think I "popped" again. I'll post some pics of my fat belly soon.

2 comments:

April said...

Baby Boy Nichols is SO CUTE!! I can't wait to meet him! I love him already!

April said...

That is neat! I still am not sure how much our baby weighs. I forgot to ask the doctor and he didn't tell us. Our appointment went well too! Love ya!