Friday, November 16, 2007

My Favorite Answer

So I have this one student who likes to write monologues on his exams when he doesn't know the answer. It always serves as a good laugh while the TAs and I are grading and breaks up the monotomy. I'm always tempted to give him some points just for his humor.

The latest monologue:
Question: Acetic acid and ethanol can be used to form an ester. Draw the reaction for this process. Can it also form a polyester?
Answer: No, Michael Jordan once said he can fly. And He Can! If you only believe it...Then you can do it...So if you want it to make or form a polyester, who am I to judge what you believe...

I wished I had written his other monologues down. I'm sure I'll get a good one on the final.

2 comments:

Joshua Nichols, MS, LMFT said...

Classic....I look forward to more.

April said...

HA! Nice!