Monday, April 28, 2008

Little Boys and Burps

Casen spent Saturday afternoon with Josh while I worked on my dissertation. Josh played the guitar and sang while Casen listened (he already loves music). Then Josh burped and Casen laughed (his second time to laugh). So when I got home, I told Josh to burp and see if Case will laugh. Josh burped, and Case smiled real big. Then Josh faked burp - just made a noise that kinda sounds like a burp. Case just looked at us and was serious. Then Josh burped again, and Case broke out in a huge smile. This continued to happen for awhile - he would smile at the real burps and just stare at you at the fake ones. My baby boy can tell the difference between real and fake burps! And he likes the real ones. My mom said that he'll probably think burps are hilarious his whole life. Nice. He's already acting like a boy!
I heard him laugh two weekends ago when Josh was playing and tickling him. He hasn't done it since then until Saturday. Apparently, he thinks his daddy is hilarious. Most times when I try to get him to laugh, he just looks at me like, "Seriously, Mom? Where's Daddy - he's the funny one!"

2 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

If he thinks his Daddy is funny burping, he will love his second cousins who went to York! Missing that sweet boy!

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Post more pictures please!