Monday, April 21, 2008

My Sweet Boy










Each day I love my little boy more and more. His personality is showing now too. We really saw it after this weekend with another baby near his age. He's laidback and serious a lot. He likes to just watch people and what's going on around him. When he gets going though (usually by his daddy), he loves to play and smile and he started squealing and laughing. But then he needs his quiet time and personal space. Josh said he takes after his mommy. Of course I think he's the most precious boy ever!

3 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

How I wish I could see your Sweet Boy - I cannot believe how much he has changed since I was there. Give him love and kisses for me!

April said...

I love the new pics! I love him more each day and I haven't even met him!!! It's probably cause I like his mom so much! ha!

April said...

Look at that hair!