Saturday, February 06, 2010

Snow Days




Being cooped up inside is difficult for all of us. We go somewhere everyday usually. With the crazy winter weather we've had this year and having a newborn, we've been home a lot. One day, I figured Casen deserved a treat for being such a trooper and staying home so much: A tent! He loved it.
1. He usually just got in it though if I got inside with him.
2. Casen would tell me to go asleep inside the tent and then would come up and scare me awake.
3. He LOVED eating his "snacks" inside the tent - fruit snacks.
4. He wanted me to bring Liam inside the tent. I told him Liam had to be a little older before he got to do that.
5. Case liked to play peek-a-boo from outside the tent while I sat inside.

That last picture was taken later in the day. I thought it was funny. Case likes order. He lines his cars up in straight lines. He also groups his toys together. Here, he put all his animals on his train. Sometimes, he puts his farm animals along with his wolverine bobble head (which he calls Daddy, yes, that's right, I like to think he believes that Hugh Jackman looks like his Daddy...Daddy bought him the bobble head which Case thinks is pretty cool!) on his big yellow tonka truck and hauls them around the living room. (And I just realize that I really need to get a picture of that next time he does it. haha)

1 comment:

April said...

That's so fun! I remember ing tents as a kid and LOVED every minute of it!