Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Casen's Song

Mom sang this song awhile back to Casen when he was falling asleep,

"Casen's go'in on a choo-choo train, Casen's go'in on a choo choo train, Casen's go'in on a choo choo train to go see his _______."

You can fill in the blank with "Daddy", "Mama", etc.

Now I sing it to Casen when we are riding in the car. We go through everyone in the family usually. I try to get him to pick who he's going to see, but he is more concerned about what kind of vehicle he will be riding.

His favorites include a silver truck (like Daddy's), a green tractor, and of course the choo choo train.
Yesterday though, his requests got a little ridiculous:

"An old car!"

"An E car!"

"An I car!"

We sang about these letter cars for a long time. I wish I could see what he sees in his mind when he imagines an I car.
What a funny little boy!

No comments: