Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Girls' Night



























































So our Girls' Night has changed...just a bit.

Hair color changes. Boyfriends, break-ups, and weddings. 5 (soon to be 6) degrees later. Moves across states and one across the Atlantic. 3 kids later.

Meeting at Freshmen Orientation. Road Trip to Colorado. Spending the night in April and April's dorm room sleeping on the floor because I was afraid to sleep by myself in my room (I would watch Profiler in their room on the weekends). Planning Adub's bachlorette party. Staying up WAY too late the night of the party. Having both April and April visit me in the hospital when I had Liam.

So our Girls' Night this time didn't entail a movie at the theater. Not a massage or pedicure either. No road trip either. But eating nachos with three kids among us was still just as fun. Even when the husbands crashed the party. We had some time to laugh, talk, eat cake, and watch Twilight together once Josh took C and L home and Clint got Heidi to bed. Good, good times.

3 comments:

April said...

I love you! What a nice post! You stole what was going to be my next post!

April said...

That brought tears to my eyes! I couldn't say it any better! So I might have to post a link to this on my blog! I also was thinking like April, I was probably going to blog about it too. :) Love you!!!

Mom aka Kimberly said...

What a blessing Girlfriends are: I am thankful God has blessed your life with the two Aprils!