Monday, July 06, 2015

I Get It

There's a couple of Americans (that I know of, maybe there's more) that work for my Oxford program that have lived here in the UK several years. I saw why after my first full day here at Oxford. 


I had a full day of lectures and science & religion discussions. 
It's a nerd's dream.

I had a couple hours of break so a group of us walked down to a shopping area. It was a crowded, eclectic mix of old and new buildings. I loved it. I'm looking forward to exploring more.



This is the place where the Inklings met regularly. 
My hall is next to a beautiful park. I got to run this morning (I have a running buddy from the cohort!) and took another walk tonight. Big trees. Ponds. Lots of birds and squirrels. It's great.







View from the top of a bridge



My walk from the Porters Lodge to my building is full of flowers.



Okay I get it. I'm loving it here.

No comments: