Thursday, September 01, 2005

7 Things

So my buddy April S. has requested me to fulfill the following lists of 7 things each (in no particular order and with a slight list change):

7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die...
  • Learn to play guitar.
  • Be a mom.
  • Go to Europe.
  • Finish grad school.
  • Benchpress my weight.
  • Learn kickboxing or some other martial art fighting.
  • Learn to water ski.

7 Things I Can Do..

  • Explain chemistry (at least the basics).
  • Do the Karate Kid Crane kick.
  • Order Mexican food in the real language.
  • Clean like a professional maid (I just usually choose not to!)
  • Type correctly and quickly (thanks to high school keyboarding and IM on OC laptops).
  • Direct a marching band.
  • Bake some yummy desserts.

7 Things I Can't Do...

  • Camp in a tent.
  • Sing the harmony.
  • Whistle a tune (I can simply whistle).
  • Cut hair (and it look good).
  • Sleep with my closet door open.
  • Fully comprehend quantum mechanics.
  • Eat jalapeƱos.
7 Qualities I Like in the Opposite Sex...aka my husband Josh...
  • Strong Christian faith
  • Ability to make me laugh until I'm on the ground in hysterics
  • Smile with dimples
  • Talk about anything with me
  • Super strong
  • Systemic thinking compared to my linear thinking (that one's for you Josh!)
  • Encouraging attitude

7 Things I Say Most Often...

  • "Awesome!"
  • "Get out!" (not literally)
  • "No way!"
  • "What the crap?"
  • "Hellooooo!" (in the Kool-Aid Man voice from Seinfeld)
  • "Where are the lines?" (or anything with a hispanic accent; that one's for you April!)
  • "What in the world?"

7 Favorite Movies....

  • Shining Through
  • Braveheart
  • Walk in the Clouds
  • The Mummy Movies
  • Gone With the Wind
  • Cable Guy
  • Serendipity

7 People I Think Need To Do This List...

  • April E. (I stole you off April's list!)
  • Monica
  • Josh (you need to get a blog!)
  • uh, I don't know anybody else with a blog!
  • ?
  • ?
  • ?

2 comments:

April said...

Does Monica have a blog???? Give it to me

Amanda said...

uh, no i don't think so. I want at least one thing you don't have. haha
j/k i emailed her about it because i couldn't remember it