Monday, September 19, 2005

What Scientists Watch on TV

So apparently there are surveys done that ask scientists random questions about their everyday lives in The Scientist magazine. I was eating lunch and picked up an old issue today. The poll question was asking scientists what they spend their time watching on TV. Most of their time was spent watching science documentaries. Really? Really? Are we lying here fellow scientists because we think that's what we're soppossed to watch on TV? Well, I can honestly say that science documentaries are NOT high on my TV watch list. I'm gearing up for LOST beginning again this Wednesday night.
I will say that watching comedy shows ranked fairly high with this group too. That's surprising. I would venture a guess that us chemists don't usually watch the comedy shows; I don't think we would follow it.

1 comment:

April said...

You know you sit around and watch science documentaries! Don't deny it!!! HA HA