Sunday, March 25, 2007

Finally Got Pictures Developed...












Back in February, I bought a disposable camera because our digital camera was on the fritz. Of course it took a month to use it and then another couple of weeks to get the film developed. Here's some events my blog missed...
(1) Tulle's 1st Birthday party...she's a cutie!
(2) Lauren's personal shower. It was a fun evening full of laughs and stories from lots of beautiful women of God. (One is of me with the bride-to-be Lauren and the other is me with Chancey and Sharbee at Goldie's for dinner.)
(3) Josh and Wes playing at their last night of basketball - the team won the league!
(4) When I babysat Tulle one morning...funtimes! Padme was so sweet with her, but after awhile I think Padme got tired of Tulle hugging her so she sat up on the couch for awhile before she finally retreated to the backyard.
(5) Trey and Lauren's wedding (I already put a couple of pics from that. Here's some more pictures. One is of Matt and Melissa and one of Cassie and me. The others are Josh and me with the groom and bride.)
(6) Tonie came over to eat lunch with us after church on a recent Sunday. We had a good time visiting and she even sang us a song while she played Josh's guitar.


3 comments:

Annie said...

It's been awhile since I looked at your blog. You've got some amazing pics on here, especially the dog and makeup pictures!

April said...

I love the picture of Tulle and Padme! The look on Padme's face is priceless! :)

Sara said...

omg you look like your mom in the pic of you and the bridesmaid in the brown/gold dress..lol