Monday, March 19, 2007

I Love my Niece!














I had a good time with my niece Montana. We played power rangers (yes, those characters are STILL around) and went for a walk. We played basketball and cheerleaders. Most of our games started out with her saying, "Okay, let's pretend we're sisters and...." It was a fun time. I think I have more and more fun as Tana gets older. One of the funniest things Tana said recently was when Sheri was doing her hair and taking a long time. Tana tells her, "Let's stop this cow-milking and move along." Where she came up with that, I have no idea. She says she made it up. That girl!

1 comment:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

What a sweetie Tana is - I can't believe how much she has grown since I saw her last. It sounds like you two really enjoyed one another - I am glad you take time for her, I know she loves that!!