Thursday, June 07, 2007

Going Home to J & J's but First Pizza!
















We were pretty tired making our way back home. There's a picture of Josh and me "sleeping" and then one of Jacqueline and Jordan "sleeping" on the trolley. Then there's one of Josh sleeping.
After we got off the train (and I stood by the Ice Ice Baby sign), we went and had REAL Chicago Pizza. It was sooo good! I've never had pizza like it. We had several toppings that are cooked inside the pizza and the sauce has marinara in it I think. It was so cheesy too (like us as well!).

2 comments:

April said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! That pizza does look really good.

Mom aka Kimberly said...

I am so thankful you and Josh were able to make this trip - looks like you had so much fun together. I know it was good for them and for you guys too!