Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Magnificent Mile





After the Navy Pier, we went to the Magnificent Mile. It was raining by now so us girls shared the umbrella. We didn't really shop, but it was neat to see all these stores. We did go inside a 5-story Nike store. Who knew? Of course, we went to the Hershey's Bakery. I think Heaven might smell like that place did. After Josh and I bought MORE candy, we shared this huge chocolate cupcake between the four of us. It was soooo rich and yummy! I notice we don't have a picture of that cupcake - apparently, we were too busy eating it! The picture of me stepping on Jordan's flip flop is because I kept doing it all day. You might be asking why Jordan would wear flip flops downtown when it was expected to rain. Hmmm. Maybe he learned rain is good for the feet at that school of his.

1 comment:

April said...

It looks like it was a wet, but fun day! I think I've been in that 5 story Nike store! I know I've been to the Navy Pier also. We went there on Chorale Tour our Freshman year. It was fun!