Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Top 10 Reasons

So by now, most of you know that Josh and I are expecting a baby in January. If you didn't know, surprise!!!
I came up with a top 10 list of why I've enjoyed pregnancy so far (or at least enjoyed it for these reasons).
1. It's cute that I have a gut. And it's also cute if it shows.
2. It's amazing to hear the heartbeat and think about something growing inside you.
3. I have motivation now to give up caffiene (I actually went about 4 weeks without any).
4. I don't really like chocolate anymore. Wierd. (That likeness is actually coming back now.)
5. For the most part, I crave healthy foods - fruit, milk, yogurt, etc.
6. I sleep a lot and that's okay. I'm not lazy.
7. Everyone always asks how I'm doing and if I just say, "Fine," they prod for more information.
8. I get mail so much more now - all kinds of beautiful cards and packages.
9. I got to visit my parents in Arizona spur of the moment.
10. Josh listens to my constant complaining and just smiles and sympathizes. I'm so spoiled!

3 comments:

April said...

No chocolate!? You better want brownies by August because we're making them! Am I going to have to eat them on my own!? Love ya!

April said...

I enjoyed the list!I like the spoiled part as well! :)

**JJ** said...

ahh... i like your list.. and i think my fave was the sleeping without being lazy part!! hehehe. that is me too!!! you look so cute.. you are getting a little pooch on ya!! cute cute!!