Saturday, January 19, 2008

Due Date



So today was my due date, but no baby! I pretty much finished up the scrapbook I've been keeping for Baby Boy (at least what I can do for now). I realized how big my stomach has gotten from the pictures we've taken. I wonder how big he is...

I have a doctor's appointment Monday so maybe I'll have some good news that I'm progressing. We'll see!

On a happier note, my best friend April Everhart (who lives in Germany) is at the hospital either having her baby or has already had it. I thought maybe our babies would have the same birthdays. I guess we'll have to settle for them having them close together.

1 comment:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Oh your little tummy is so cute, can't wait for our boy to get here so we can hug and love on him! I am glad you look so happy even though I know you are anxious for him to arrive too! take care