Sunday, January 13, 2008

Fun Saturday!







I had a good day on Saturday. I felt good and kept busy which is the best at this point. Josh and I went for my belated birthday lunch with our friends Jennifer and Nic. I picked to go to Red Lobster (I'm still on my seafood kick). Josh behaved this time with the crab legs (see a post from August to see "CrabBoy"). We had a good visit.
While Josh went to the OSU basketball boys' Texas Tech game, I went home and rested and slept. Then we both went to the girls' OSU basketball game against OU. It was a great game - it was sold out, we won, and one our girls set a record of having the 2nd most scores in an OSU basketball game. Pretty fun. Josh ran into his old high school baseball coach and his family (their sons were our ring bearers), and we had fun with our friends we sat with too.

2 comments:

**JJ** said...

oh coach woolbright.. i miss them and especially them boys!! sounds like y'all had fun and i'm glad you felt up to goin.. the stair walking might have helped out some!! baby boy must come soon!! i can't take it anymore!

April said...

I'm glad you had a fun weekend and you felt good! :)