Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy Anniversary!





We celebrated 7 years of marriage on Sunday. It's flown by! We went and watched National Treasure, and I managed NOT to have to get up and go to the bathroom the whole movie. Of course, I had to hurry there afterwards and some nice lady must have seen the desperation in my eyes because she let me go ahead of her in line. Both Josh and I haven't eaten fast food in a few weeks and were wanting some Sonic. So yep, that's what we got for our anniversary. Haha We'll probably go out for a nice meal later at a restaurant. I've heard we should go before we have the baby, but that would involve me dressing in normal clothes (aka not pajamas or sweats) so we'll see.

2 comments:

April said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 7 years!! I thought of you guys. I completely understand not wanting to wear anything but sweats these days. :)

Annie said...

WOW! 7 years. Yeah for you. So, I was thinking....maybe PJ needs a cow, too.