Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Casen's First Steps

Casen took his first steps tonight!!!

I was on the computer, and Josh yelled, "Amanda, he's trying to walk!" Casen was standing really still and not holding onto anything. He didn't fall down like he usually does. I grabbed the camera.

He walks towards the end. He can take a couple steps and then falls into your arms. Casen practiced lots more after the video going back and forth between Josh and me.
Sniff, sniff...my little boy is growing up!

2 comments:

Mom aka Kimberly said...

How sweet!! I am glad he took those first few with you both at home! I cannot wait to see him, he will probably be all over the place by the time we arrive!!!!!!

kellie said...

I love your face when he took a couple steps -- I'm glad you caught it all on camera! You look fantastic!!