Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Meeting Family




























We met family earlier this month in the City. We went to a ScreamFree Parenting seminar with Jessi and Bubba and Jeremy and Rocky. Mamaw and Papa kept 3 of the grandkids - they were busy! Then we stayed the night in Yukon with Jack, Sheri, and Tana. We had a good time: swimming in the indoor "heated" but cool pool, going out to eat, and just catching up. At one moment, Tana was intent on writing. Casen wanted Tana's attention. He finally just leaned down and looked up at her and said, "Hi." He only says hi every once in awhile. The other recent time was to the little girl at daycare (the only girl). Am I seeing a trend?

5 comments:

KaffirGirl said...

Hi Amanda,
Nice to meet your family. I'm new to blogger and I clicked the link to the next blog and your blog popped out. I'm from OSU Stillwater and when I saw the Cowboy T-shirt, Pistol Pete and pictures wt the Walk Around, I was so exited. My new blog is KaffirGirl.blogger.com. Please visit it from time to time if cooking is one of your interest. I will be posting recipes there. BTW, I have an older blog: momsgateway.blogspot.com - I have not updated it in a couple of months--too busy with work. Thanks!

Mom aka Kimberly said...

Mandie,
It looks like you guys had such a good time! I love the Hi story of Casen and Tana. Maybe Casen is starting his own book of First Lines - seem to remember Josh telling us a bunch of firstlines one time (I think Josh said "pick-up lines" but that just doesn't sound right to use with a 10 month old!!)

kellie said...

i finally looked at the halloween pics -- what happened to the police officer/jail bird costumes to go along with the puppy? :)

Jason and Erin said...

WOW! He is SO BIG!!! I need to check in more often!!! We sure miss you guys!

KAS said...

He is so cute...I hope you all enjoyed his 1st Christmas and New Year.